SocialAdr - A Great Way to Build Backlinks - Join FREE

Feb 2, 2011

I heard about SocialAdr from a friend of mine but was hesitant at first because it sounded too good to be true. She told me, "All you have to do is enter your bookmark details and other members submit your bookmarks to their accounts automatically. It literally takes 5 minutes to get setup."

So I figured, "What the heck!", I may as well give it a try.

I signed up for the 'Free' account and found the Setup Wizard super easy to use. With the 'Free' account you have to setup all your own social bookmarking accounts (only once though) in order to get started. Next, I shared 5 other members' bookmarks, which was as simple as clicking a single button. I had to do this first in order to earn "credits" which can then be spent when other members share my bookmarks. Then I added a couple of my own bookmarks and a short while later started receiving notification that they had been submitted to a list of social bookmarking services.

Wow. And this was just with the 'Free' account!

I was impressed.

It was clear to me that the paid accounts were worth it, so I upgraded to the 'Lazy Linkaholic' package (1.6 cents per backlink!). With the 'Lazy' account types you don't have to do any sharing, all you do is enter your own bookmark details.

It's been about 2 weeks now and I've received thousands of backlinks...on AUTOPILOT.

If you're like me and know good value when you see it, you should definitely give SocialAdr a try.

This is how SocialAdr works:

1) Join here
2) Setup wizard - Enter login details for many of the popular social bookmarking services and click 'Save' when you're done.

Once you've finished the wizard, it's a snap to add more of your own bookmarks or share other people's bookmarks.

3) Add Bookmark
1. Find a webpage that you want to Bookmark
2. Enter as much information as possible into the "Add Bookmark" form
3. Click "Save"
4. Repeat


4)Share other members' bookmarks that you enjoy.

Automatic
submission to each service. No manual typing or dragging-and-dropping like many other websites and software require.


SocialAdr - up to 420 backlinks per month...for FREE!
Norel Gad

46 comments:

said...

Thanks for such a wonderful information.

said...

It's good but it gives back links from social bookmarking sites that the main problem. But the for the Step by step article Appreciate it.

said...

I think u need to explain to me what you meant by 'giving back links from social bookmarking sites', Why is it not good??

said...

http://lysdenemesinavlari.blogspot.com/

said...

Did you get listed your website to the UK's best online business directory.

said...

Thank. This a good tip for the people in this field.

How you post more of these tips :)
Good luck.

said...

I agree, you do write your articles with passion. I hope you get the time to post for me some time in the future

said...

thank you for this

said...

This is an interesting software. Thanks for the info.

said...

Diseño Web Tarragona

Diseño Web

Reparaciones ordenadores Tarragona

said...

I certainly agree to some points that you have mention on this post. Thanks so much for sharing this here.

said...

Thanks, sounds great I will try it on Oloou.com

said...

great SocialAdr tip. I have been using this for almost a year and it really helps!

said...

Thank you for shedding some light on this one. REally gave effort in this blog!

said...

really nice article... thanks for sharing the article.

said...

i havent heard this SocialAdr ever until I read this blog of course .. how is this being different from angela's and paul's packets?

said...

iTS GREAT TO KNOW THAT ITS FREE!! thanks for the info!

said...

well i rarely leaves comment on any site but your blog is really so amazing that i can't stop myself from making comment on it...

said...

Interesting post. I was looking for ways to do easy linkbuilding. Do you have any other tips on link building?

Best

Tom

said...

Excellent site that gives top class information. Thanks

said...

Thanks for the info. nice post..

said...

HI
This is very very nice blog. i got to much knowledge from u blog

Thanks
seo services company | delhi wedding planners

said...

Hello,
Nice article! It will me more chose what I will buy and What I will select for me.
Thank’s,

said...

I absolutely agree to some idea that you have discussed on this post. I bet that this will be a effective idea for us to have with.

said...

Great share. I am just starting to understand how backlinks work and when I come across this, it totally make sense to me now. Continue to share articles like this.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know about the SocialAdr.I hope that it would definitely help many of us to increase the backlinks.
Cheers!!
web design company

said...

I think viral marketing is going to become an increasingly big deal as the internet grows and there are still only 10 spots on the front page...

said...

is that automatic build the links....and from the actual social bookmarking sites
Driver Jobs
Driving Jobs

said...

I like this website as well as it without doubt has given me Some inspiration To succeed, just so Thanks.

said...

The social adr's is friend's of mine. They are true and he done his work with his responsibility.

said...

It really is my great delight to check out your website and to appreciate your superb post here. I like them really a lot. I can really feel that you paid considerably attention to those articles, as all of them make sense and very informative.

said...

Thanks for continuing to write such wonderful articles, It is very helpful.

said...

I don't t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article..

said...

Very interesting tips shared by you. I really like to read your blogs as they contain very important and informative content. I appreciate your efforts. Cheers.

said...

Thank you, your experience is quite encouraging to me. I think this is the best option for me at the moment.

said...

Interesting. Your instructions look clear but I'm not very good at this so I hope this will work well for me. Thanks for the tips!

said...

After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing it. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and
will be checking back in the near future.

said...

I will probably be back again to browse much more, many thanks for the data.

said...

I hope you will keep on submitting new articles or blog posts & thank you for sharing your great experience with us.

said...

It seems like some of the written text within your posts are running off the screen.

said...

Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

said...

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

said...

What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

said...

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

said...

I would like to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all important information. I’d like to see more posts like this.

Post a Comment